Maintenance your tyre by yourself.
1. Check the tyre pressure regularly (as recommended by the user’s manual).
2. Avoid contact with oil or chemicals that may react with rubber.
3. Drive safely and avoid driving in construction sites or areas where there could be sharp objects.
4. Check your undercarriage and ensure your wheels are aligned and balanced. Rotate the tyres every 10,000 km.
5. Drive and park carefully to avoid crushing with the pavement.
6. Make sure all tyres are of the same size, model and series.