When to replace tyres
The reason why you should have a new tyre.
1. When tyre natural lifespan has come to an end ( 2 years or 50,000 km according to tyre manufacturer’s standard)
2. When tread is stiff and makes a noise or has cracks in it.
3. When tyres no longer grip on the road and skid when turning sharp corner.
4. When there is difficulty in braking.
5. When tyres have puncture or cut , especially on the sidewall.
6. When tyres cannot retain air inside.
7. Whey tread is worn out according to the Tread Wear Indicator (TWI)